“Among the top research institutes in mathematics and physics, the IHES has a special place in the hearts of many scholars, for the unique points of view it has nurtured over the years, and for its unparalleled atmosphere of international exchange. This couldn’t have been
done without the support of IHES’s American friends.
As always, your donations are a vital part of the support structure which enables scholars from around the world to visit the IHES, exchange their ideas and pursue research in an environment free from distractions. Every contribution, regardless of the amount, helps the IHES to maintain a firm financial footing. Your participation is as valuable as the gift itself and will help to ensure that a new generation of scholars will share the same opportunity. Remember as well that your gift will be doubled by the Simons Foundation and its 5 million euro matching grant.”
Michael R. Douglas, President and Chairman
Friends of IHES, Inc. is a public charity under Section 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi) of the Internal Revenue Code and exempt from Federal Tax under section 501 (c) (3), which enables US-based donors to benefit from tax deductions.
Ways to Make a Gift
- By check: Make check payable to: Friends of IHES, Inc.
Friends of IHES, Inc. Greeley Square Station PO Box 20163 New York, NY 10001
- Planned giving: with Friends of IHES is all about planning ahead to improve your financial status today and leaving behind something beautiful for all future mathematicians and theoretical physicists.
There are many simple options available for including Friends of IHES as a beneficiary in your estate planning:
• Naming Friends of IHES as a beneficiary in your will by setting aside a certain dollar amount or leaving a percentage of your estate/assets.
• Naming Friends of IHES as a beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy, an IRA, 401 (k), 403 (b) or other qualified pension plan.
• Establishing a new life insurance policy or charitable trust that benefits Friends of IHES.